The course ‘Your top chess questions, Answered’ contains detailed answers to the questions posed by RCA students after reading the book_A promoted pawn: my chess journey_. The course is designed in such a way that even those who have not read the book can easily understand it.
Apart from answering questions, GM Igor Smirnov explains how you can implement key ideas in your games, with hand-picked examples from top games. He also explains how he faced certain situations when he was at the beginner stage.
of the key points you will learn in this course:</u>
1. How to get maximum benefit when training with a computer?
2. What is the universal approach and how to utilize it in your game?
3. Opening skill development process
4. The very powerful technique to train your attacking and anti-blunder skills
5. How to progress in chess when you are an adult?
6. How to open the opponent’s position?
7. Psychological barriers in chess; how to overcome them?
The course contains **eight video lessons and three text lessons**. In each lesson, GM Igor Smirnov answers one question from an RCA student. The course also contains interesting examples, tips, and recommendations on various topics, which you can implement in your own games right after completing it.