What you'll learn
Build modern websites with Vuejs 2+
Create Web Mockups & Prototypes in Adobe XD
Write HTML & Sass to Match Mockups
Work with the Vue Router
Create Page Transition Animations
Making a Vue Project SEO-Friendly
About this Course
Vue is perhaps the most simple frontend framework for a frontend designer/developer to understand. For this reason, it’s a great choice for handling modern website development.
In this course, I’m going to show you how to create a beautiful, SEO-Friendly website while using Vue. You will be able to create modern websites with seamless page transitions that are also SEO ready with prerendered pages. This offers huge benefits!
We will start by creating a full mockup & prototype of our website using Adobe XD. Then, we will develop it fully while using Vue.js & Sass. At the end, we will create seamless page transition animations and make it SEO-Friendly.
After watching this course, you will understand:
- Creating Web Mockups & Prototypes in Adobe XD
- Starting Projects with the Vue.js CLI
- Writing HTML & Sass to Match Mockups
- Working with the Vue Router
- Creating Page Transition Animations
- Making a Vue Project SEO-Friendly with a Prerender Plugin
- ..and much more.
- Adobe XD is recommended but not required.
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
- Code Editor (Visual Studio Code is free)
So, if you’re ready to learn how to use Vue to create modern, SEO-Friendly websites, let’s get started!