C Programming is still a very valuable skill - and its also surprisingly easy to pick up. Don't be intimidated by C's reputation as scary - we think this course makes it easy as pie!
- Conditional Constructs: If/else and case statements have a surprising number of little details to be aware of. Conditions, and working with relational and logical operators. Short-circuiting and the order of evaluation
- Loops** :** For loops, while and do-while loops, break and continue. Again, lots of little details to get right.
- Data Types and Bit Manipulation Operations , again full of little gotchas that interviewers and professors love to test.
- Pointers : Memory layout of pointers and variables, pointer arithmetic, arrays, pointers to pointers, pointers to structures, argument passing to functions, pointer reassignment and modification - complete with visuals to help you conceptualize how things work.
- Strings : Strings, Character pointers, character arrays, null termination of strings, string.h function implementations with detailed explanations.
- Structs and Unions: These seem almost archaic in an Object-Oriented world, but worth knowing, especially in order to nail linked list problems.
- Linked lists : Visualization, traversal, creating or deleting nodes, sorted merge, reversing a linked list and many many problems and solutions, doubly linked lists.
- IO: Both console and file IO
- Enums, typedefs, macros