**You can finally understand Shell Scripting.**
This course will give you a clear understanding of how to write Shell Scripts.
In this course everything is explained at a **slow pace** and **thoroughly** to make sure you can follow everything.
Even if you never used the command line, the first 2 Sections will teach you all the tools necessary to use the command line and start writing your shell scripts, nothing is left out.
Moreover after walking you through all the fundamentals of Shell Scripting, the last 2 Sections are **project based** , there we will combine everything you have learned in the course to create a script that solve s real world problem.
**By the end of the course you'll be writing your own Shell Scripts, in particular you will learn how to:**
- Use the command line
- Automate tasks using Shell Scripts
- Create and use variables in your scripts
- Make decisions by using if-else statements
- Make decision based on strings, variables or files
- Use arithmetic expressions
- Loop through files and folders with "for" and "while" loops
- Use functions
- Deal with variables scope
- Create Shell Scripts that solves real world problems
- and much more...