**Partnership** is the relation between persons who have agreed to share the profits of a business carried on by all or any of them acting for all. And When these people come together and form a business is called **Partnership Firm.**
**So, this course will give you a broad overview on the entire partnership accounting, **
-How it get's formed,
-What are the criteria,
-How it's accounting gets done and so on.
**_-What you will learn? _**
1. Introduction to Partnership and how to prepare it's final accounts.
2. Admission of a partner with all the adjustments that can be made in the financial statements.
3. Retirement of a partner with all the adjustments that can be made in the financial statements.
4. Profit sharing ratios calculated at the time of Admission & Retirement.
5. What is goodwill and its valuation
6. Dissolution of a partner with the detail steps
7. Piecemeal Distribution with its accounting treatment.
These all has been explained with the simple language and taking help of real life examples focusing more on understanding of concepts which will give you a glimpse of practical life.There are also some fun with accounting and problem solving sessions for your practice/revision wherever needed. We have tried to explain it in a simple and easy to learn format for all.
This is our **BEST SELLING COURSE** which includes 34 video sessions & 7 PDF documents that will help you to get more knowledge about this topic.
**_-Who can take this course?_**
This course is beneficial to you weather you are a student, professional or businessman who wants to have proper knowledge of how partnership accounting gets done. We believe that anyone can learn accounting with a proper guidance!
**_-Benefits of taking this Course:_**
This course will help you to understand accounting of partnership with the help of:
Explanatory videos ensures complete concept understanding.
Downloadable resources helps in applying your knowledge to solve various problems.
Quiz video helps in testing your knowledge.
In short it is an interesting course fulfilling all the student's needs.
**So hurry up and enroll now!!**
+ all coursesSkillShare offers a 2-month free trial. At the end of this period, the subscription fee will be charged. It gives you unlimited access to their courses. You may cancel the subscription at any time.